Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Torrance anyone?

Knitting life around here has fallen into a routine.



What routine you might ask?

Knit, knit, knit... 276 times
Purl, purl, purl ... 276 times
Knit, knit, knit... 284 times
Purl, purl, purl... 284 times

and so on, and so on. I'm really looking forward to separating for the sleeves on the Elizabeth Bennet cardigan. I have to get to 350-370 stitches to do that though and this stockinette stitch is slowwwww going. I'm looking foward to the cabling even more. By the time I get to that, the sweater will be practically done!

Changing the subject... anyone interested in going to Torrance on Sunday for the fiber festival? I've mentioned it to a few people at my knit group. If anyone else wants to meet me there, I'd love the company!

No comments: