Thursday, May 17, 2007

126

As time keeps racing by, I'm getting lots of work done. In fact, I have to say that I am astonished at the amount of work that I have accomplished this week and I still have another work day to go!

Other than my 10 hour work days, I've fit in only a few minutes here and there.

S is coordinating a conference this weekend and asked me to help with centerpieces for the banquet. We decided to go california natural... we're going to use lemons and oranges right off of neighbors trees (no we won't steal... they've offered to share), votives, and newly planted herbs. Here's my little potted garden in prep.



On the knitting front I have finally finished one sleeve on the Fitted Knits cropped cardigan. Wow these sleeves seem like they've taken for-ev-er. I suspect that it's just because I'm not knitting much right now really.



Nevertheless, Issac is glad at least one is done.

No comments: