Saturday, November 24, 2007

A relaxing weekend

This has been one of those delicious long weekends where you've been able to do a whole lot of nothing. I love that. And the best part... there's still two days left of the weekend to do more nothing!

Now I say I've done nothing meaning that I've done what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it. Took some long walks with Sterling, did a little knitting.



Through the magic of free time I finished up the back of the celtic tote. I'm about 1/4 through the front now too.

I also pulled my clapotis out of hibernation and worked on her a bit. I did, that is, until Dylan knocked over a cup of hot tea, onto the couch, my yarn, and me. Had to put that aside to dry out. Laugh... maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

And best, last night I heard from S. Last night was his last night in Nigeria and then his long days of travel begin. He'll fly back through Amsterdam again (although no fun there on the way back, just a few hours of lay over) and will be back at LAX tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait for him to be back!

No comments: