Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy holiday of your choice



Hope everyone is having a hoppy holiday!

Forest canopy is springing along. I'm very pleased with the progress and still think this is a fantastic first lace project!

In other spring news, our garden continues to grow. See those runners coming off the pole beans... they are ready to climb on that trellis.



Also, despite a few cool, overcast days recently, our seedlings have arrived.



Arugula.



Spinach.



Lettuces.

S's mom, Garden Genie, has been dealing with snow as have many people across the country apparently. I'm not one to grouse about clouds here! Oh the joy of southern California.

2 comments:

IamKnitGuy said...

I'm so jealous, I really wish we had a garden. We ate from our garden back in CT all summer long and then some. Enjoy it. And your lace is looking smashing thanks to all that gauge checking. You're so patient. Happy Holiday! Joe

Anonymous said...

Your shawl is coming along nicely. I think my latest addiction in knitting is lace. As soon as I get some yarn, I am going to start the Swallowtail one that I see a lot of people doing. . . along with all my other projects, I just cast on for Picovoli last night. Are you going to the knitting group next week?