Thursday, March 15, 2007

And for today...

I have a new hair cut



[how do ya like those fine bathroom mirror photography skills?]

and 3 pages of scribbles to show.




Just in case you think my days aren't chocked full of activities!!

p.s. closing in on my 100 miles... as of this morning I'm at 93.

p.p.s. let's play with headers



p.p.p.s. well I've tried my best... I can't make the image load into the header well. It wants to tile and that is very, very bad.
If anyone has suggestions about why it may be going to tile, rather than just showing one image, I'd love to hear your thoughts.
.
I finally determined that blogger was shrinking my image from the required 700x130 pixels. I saved it into photobucket instead, and now we have a winner!

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Woooohoooo!!! You're almost there! :) I'm still a little behind because of the surgery, but I'll make it!

Your hair looks great! Is it cut short in the back?

Erin said...

You beat me to it!

Now I have to run and find the code to improve my own header.

Nice job.