Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Eyes vs. stomach

I currently have one of those "my eyes are bigger than my stomach" sort of problems going on! I want to be knitting too many things and just don't have enough time... what's a girl to do? I've tried making a list (this sometimes helps me to get things out of my head) but it doesn't seem to be helping with the start-itis I have.

Only feeding the problem, I signed up the Knitting Lingerie Style KAL today.



I've ordered the yarn for the shaped lace tee.... and I can't wait to start it!

Later in the day I took a break from work and went to check out the yarn store that I notice a couple of weeks ago, Two Old Divas.



It's in a beautiful old home in the historical district in which I live (yes a yarn store I could actually walk to!).



I had fun poking around at looking at their stock and saw some pretty nice stuff... even purchased a couple of skeins for a gift that I'm planning on whipping up (somewhere in that spare time). Check the store out if you're in the area (or a small amount of their stock can be purchased through the ebay store which you can get to from the general web page).

Getting a sense of my problem yet? My plan is to knit, knit, knit tonight and see if I can make some progress on my drop stitch tank... I still have a long way to go but am eager to be able to wear it. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Monika said...

What a lovely store front! Having this in your neighborhood must be nice. I'm glad I don't have start-itis, but in my head there's so much I'd like to do, it's overwhelming really.