Tuesday, January 09, 2007

SnBing

Last night was another SnB. We were a small but dedicated group (can you hear the theme music playing in the background?... it's very dramatic and inspirational.)



Erin, Jenean, and I knit our little fingers off and had some lovely snacks from our sponsor, Panera Bread.

Erin's been working on a fab ribbed sweater with some cabling on the sleeves. Definitely makes me want to work on that woozy goal of knitting a sweater this year!

S's stockinette scarf is coming along slowly. I'm still on the fence about it though. I know stockinette curls. The Harlott suggests that putting a garter stich border around the scaft will reduce this. That's what I've done, but I'm still suspicious. I blocked a small portion, and that does seem to help some, but... I'm the doubting Thomasina. I'll know when I know I guess!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Nice to have a knitting group isn't it?

Winnie said...

It was great meeting with you ladies, too!! :) I like the knitting review that you did. Maybe when I finish putting my blog back together I'll post one too. See ya' later this month or next month.

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

At what Panera do you guys knit?

LizKnits said...

Were out almost in the Inland Empire. The Panera is in West Covina (just off the 10). Our snb is coordinated through meetup if you ever want to make the long drive out here and join us!
http://knitting.meetup.com/1001/