Friday, January 26, 2007

It hits the fan

The past week has been crazzzzzzzy. As the saying goes, the *it hit the fan at work. This has been the shortest and the longest week ever I think.

Anyway, I feel like I'm starting to climb out of the pit that was created when the giant meteor hit (a good feeling!). Of course, the recovery will take some time, but we're putting things back together.

Given the chaos, the knitting activities have been a bit scarce. Monday night was the local SnB and between that and some quality distraction time since, I've been making some progress on S's scarf.



After our experimenting, S picked out the Harlot's one row scarf. I'm pretty pleased with how it's turning out too. As of today it's grown to about a foot and a half (still a long way to go to get to 8 foot!).

I also want to reassure everyone that my first sock won't be an only child forever. I immediately cast on for the second sock.



She's pretty small still, but she's started... yeah!

Here's to the weekend!

1 comment:

Carol said...

It's always the first few feet that take the longest huh? I see there's second sock syndrome going on there! Good luck with what flies out of that fan too.