Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Welcome Purling Puppies


Yeah... my blog is now part of purling puppies!


Welcome to any visitors from that domain.




This is the Sterling out for a hike on Mount Baldy. Nothing like fresh mountain water for a little sniff and drink.



As I mentioned yesterday, I did cast on the second panel of the Aran Afghan from Knitty Gritty. I managed to steal a couple of hours yesterday and this morning to work on it.



Yes... without a doubt, this rope cable square is much, much faster than the braid panel I finished before. There are almost three times as many cable maneuvers with the braid as compared to this one. The bad news is that I'm a foolish beginner to start with the harder pattern rather than the one they listed first, the easier one. The good news is that this one seems EASY now. Yeah for contrasts!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: