Friday, September 22, 2006

A blog is born!

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Liz and I'm thrilled to join the world of blogging knitters.

I plan to share my progress (or lack there of) on various projects and hope I can find things entertaining enough to say to draw people's attention.

I live in California, Los Angeles specifically (yes La La land) and have been knitting for about 2 years now. I consider myself an advanced beginner but am foolish enough to dive into projects that are way beyond my depth.

Most of my projects thus far have been scarves, hats, and baby jackets, and (most recently) I've started a giant afghan that will probably kill me before it's done! =]

I'll post lots of pictures soon, I promise... first I want to play around with the blog page and see what I can do.

Thanks for joining my party,
Liz

No comments: