Wednesday, December 20, 2006

December SnB

Last night was my second Stich n B*tch meeting and good fun was had by all! We met at Knitwitz, a great little LYS in San Dimas, CA.



Here is Diana, Jennifer, Jenean, and Beth, smiling for the obligatory group photo!



And then moments later, back to reality... knit, knit, knit! I'm pleased to report that everyone was doing wonderful work including a fabulous cabled hat that Beth was knitting from Cables Untangled (I may have to get a copy of that one). The color was fab!

Jenean also brought a gift she received in a swap.



That frog my friends is a handbag and is it cute!! I'm looking forward to our next gathering.

After the snb, I visited the home of flying metal birds and retrieved S. Yeah! His visit to Oklahoma went well and I'm glad to have him back home again.

This morning to celebrate, we had a little fire.



Yes, as amazing as it may sound, it was cold enough here for a fire this morning. We actually had a freeze.. a fairly unusual occurrence in these parts.

One day to winter solstice!

No comments: