Friday, January 09, 2009

What's better...

than knitting with friends! [rhetorical question... of course]


Since my LYS closed, my knitting group hasn't met. Last night we all got together at my house for a night of fun, laughter, and knitting!


There really is nothing like having fun with friends! And to end the evening, we here in California like a little rock 'n roll....


Yep, nothing like a little tremblor to shake you up and get the adrenaline rushing. At least no one will forget knit night at my house!

I can't wait for next week to see everyone again.

3 comments:

Kathleen Boyer said...

Hey Trish!

I agree! Thank you for hosting our group of knitters in your lovely home. Pure quality time if you ask me.

And arranging for that little shaker during the course of our get-together for entertainment - how did you do that? :-)

I truly enjoy watching your choice of and progress on your projects. You are an inspiration.

Pax,
Kathleen

Linda said...

That is such a great idea for a knitting get together. It looks fun!

Hilary said...

How fun! And an earthquake always makes things interesting! :)