- It's raining giant bucketfulls of cats and dogs today (yes, I live in Southern California where it never rains.
- I needed to go into the office early today to do a make-up exam (my oral exam for Spanish that I've already missed twice!)
- Today was the day my car battery decided to give up the ghost so I couldn't get into work
- Depite the fact that I'm wearing a turtleneck, a sweater, a jacket, a scarf (handmade alpaca of course), and boots, I can not get my feet warm.
But have no fear, all is not lost.
- It only took AAA 20 minutes to come out and jump start my car
- I only spent an hour at the repair shop getting the battery replace (and oh yeah... did I realize that one of my brake lights was also dead and did I want to have that fixed too?)
- I still get to take my written final exam in Spanish in an hour
- The rain has finally gone down to "light"
- We have no mud to slide in my neighborhood and all that snow that I can see up on the mountains won't get down to us here in the valley