Sunday, December 14, 2008

Long lost blogger

Yep... I'm still here. Long time no post. =]

Life goes on ... work is busy. I'm so looking forward to time off at the holidays. Knitting has happened, in limited spurts.


My ribbed cardi is coming along. I finally cast off the collar last night (after the photo was taken). Now there's just the rest of the endless body to go. I get tired of sweaters before they're done. It's inevitable ... I can take a break or I can just push though... but I just get bored.

I'm going to like this one when it's done though so I'm knit, knit, knit, purl, purl, purling away. =]

In honor of our upcoming holidays I also managed to put up a few lights.


I believe strongly in celebrating the winter solstice and can't wait for the days to start getting longer again.

Hope everyone is doing well and having more free time for fun than me. I'll try to update you again soon.

No comments: